For Nordisk Panorama Film Festival and NPM Online
By submitting to Nordisk Panorama Film Festival you agree to the terms in the electronic licence agreement below for Nordisk Panorama’s B2B streaming platform, NPM Online.
NPM Online allows international TV-buyers, distributors, sales agents, festival programmers and other carefully selected and registered film professionals to watch full-length Nordic films at their own convenience. NPM Online is password protected with unique logins and films can only be accessed with permission. Films that are in the national film institutes’ festival distribution or films selected to the festival programme will automatically be included on the platform. Films not in the aforementioned categories will be contacted by the NP Market team if selected to NP Market. Read more
Nordisk Panorama Market Online
NPM Online is closely monitored. If an international distributor is involved with your film, we recommend that you consult with them. This service is meant as a supplement to the efforts of the producer and distributor.
Terms for Licence Agreement
(Please read the following information carefully before submitting your film to Nordisk Panorama Film Festival and NPM Online.)
- By submitting the film to Nordisk Panorama Film Festival I confirm that I am the rights owner or acting on behalf of the rights owner of The Film submitted, and accept the terms of agreement as described in the regulations and this licence agreement.
- I hereby agree to make The Film available for the password protected online business-to-business screening platform at www.np-test.server01.dk for Nordisk Panorama approved film professionals should the film be selected in the festival programme.
- I hereby agree to have The Film considered for the password protected online business-to-business screening platform at np-test.server01.dk for Nordisk Panorama approved film professionals should the film not be selected in the festival programme.
- If the film is selected to the competition programme, I hereby agree to make the film available to accredited professionals for 30 days after the festival in the password protected online screening platform.
- By submission of the film I agree to hold Nordisk Panorama harmless against all claims, liabilities and damages arising from utilising the rights given in this agreement.
- With the exception of the hosting company of Nordisk Panorama, this licence will not be transferred to any third party unless the rights owner has given his or her prior written consent.
- This contract shall remain in force until it is terminated by one of the parties after written notice has been given six (6) months prior to termination.
- The laws of Denmark shall govern this contract. Any disputes shall be adjudicated in the jurisdiction of Copenhagen.
Once you have submitted your film and by doing so, you have accepted these terms.
You will receive:
- A personal login to your film(s)
- Promotion of your film to nearly 2000 international TV-buyers, distributors, festival programmers and other film professionals
Please send us an email or give us a call on +45 3311 5152 if you have any questions or wish to have further information.